How can I report a lag-switcher?
I’m from ps4 and I even have clip of the entire match. I had green connection and the killer was lagging only when he was about to hit me. Its pretty obvious.
Tagged:
Mod
I’m from ps4 and I even have clip of the entire match. I had green connection and the killer was lagging only when he was about to hit me. Its pretty obvious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to use the in game report tool to report the player, then send your additional evidence to support (ie video evidence) - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
Thank you. I wasn’t sure if reporting him via in game was enough...
It isn't. Most of them show right back up.