Are we going to get a cross play update before the year ends?
I’m just wondering if we will be able to play with different platforms, that’s all.
I’m just wondering if we will be able to play with different platforms, that’s all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want to break it on you, but Cross-play between platforms are very hard to do and a nightmare to balance. While it would solidify the Dbd Community and I dont think its gonna happen soon, but if they did it. It would solve Q times forever, since everyone could connect from any platform, but getting those platforms to talk to each other correctly is HELL.
But Hey, I'll toast to your dream, its way awesome. Cheers!