Why has the killer a Gen animation,

but the survivors not?

In a 1 vs 4 game, the killer has a Gen kicking animation.

Survivors:"Yolo, just tap the gen for a nanosecond and its fixed".

In my opinion, the survivors need an animation, too.

Everytime when they touch the gen, like the killer.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • How about this?


    When a survivor repairs a generator while it's regressing, the regression will stop after they repair it for more than 3 seconds.

  • @NMCKE said:

    How about this?

    When a survivor repairs a generator while it's regressing, the regression will stop after they repair it for more than 3 seconds.

    @NMCKE

    Would work,too.

    Maybe.

    I dont know how the source code would handle gen tapping.

  • You just repair it as usual for 3 seconds then the regression stop.


    It's not complicated nor easy to accomplish if you're in a chase. However, I prefer an entire objective rework because if you're not using slow down perks, or if your killer isn't insane at applying pressure... Good Luck!

  • @Rizzo90

    Thank you, that you moved it ๐Ÿ˜…

    Sometimes I dont realize in which theme I post.

    Sry, that I made work for you.

  • Oh, no worries @ShyN3ko ๐Ÿ˜‰