Perk Idea: “Battlefield Medic”

You possess great prowess in tactical positioning. Press the active ability button while near a dying Survivor to pick them up and drag them somewhere else at 75% the normal running speed. During this time, they bleed out 50% slower.

Leaving the Killer’s Terror Radius while dragging a dying Survivor grants a 30/40/50% increase to healing speed for 15 seconds.


Your thoughts?

Comments

  • Would be awesome for a soldier themed survivor

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    Would be awesome for a soldier themed survivor

    I mean... Bill.

  • I had a similar-ish perk idea. basically, you could carry dying survivors, but the main gimmick is that you could yeet them 10/15/20 meters away. this putting them in the injured state, while injuring you one state, because you just Yeeted a man a far distance, that has to be agonizing on your back.

    Still, I like your idea on it, and wish it gets in if we were to get another Solider Themed Survivor.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    I had a similar-ish perk idea. basically, you could carry dying survivors, but the main gimmick is that you could yeet them 10/15/20 meters away. this putting them in the injured state, while injuring you one state, because you just Yeeted a man a far distance, that has to be agonizing on your back.

    Still, I like your idea on it, and wish it gets in if we were to get another Solider Themed Survivor.

    ”Yeeted a man a far distance”

    Huntress: The Survivor

  • For once a survivor perk I think would be cool. I would also add that there are no scratch marks for this, so I wouldn't be able to catch you and double slug you so easy. I mean, you WOULD be moving slower so no scratch marks would be reasonable.


    EDIT: I also think the dragged survivor should still be able to perform the recover action while being dragged.

  • You possess great prowess in tactical positioning.

    This would help a lot against slugging, would be especially beneficial for when a teammate gets tunneled off the hook and your other teammates by you time to get the downed survivor to safety so you could heal him/her.

  • No one left behind rework. It only makes sense. I would main survivor if this happened (and legion wasnt buffed.)

  • I like the idea, but 75% running speed is too much, as walking speed is only 56.5%. I think if you carry another dying survivor, you can not run, should be no scratch mark.

    About 50% slower bleeding, I think it should be fair that you can slow drop dying survivor with M1. Or quick drop dying survivor with M2 in case Killer is coming, but the dying survivor instantly lost 10% bleeding bar.

  • @C3Tooth fair suggestions, but I feel like toxic ######### will just keep on picking up the same person, M2 them, pick up, M2, et. until death. that needs a balance. maybe you can't pick the same person up until 6 seconds if you M2 them?

  • I didnt think its possible in the case of 2 survivor left, a survivor picks & quick drop another survivor to make them bleed to death so the hatch open.

    Maybe the pick up make you exhausted, the exhaustion doesnt cool down until you drop the survivor. There, you have 40sec exhaustion cool down at perk tier3, make you can not spam pick/quick drop, also cause you can not use other exhaustion perk.

    Another idea is if you quick drop survivor, it cause exhaustion? Which mean you have to wait 40sec to do quick drop again. But also you still can pick up survivor again when exhausted (but can not do quick drop).

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    @C3Tooth fair suggestions, but I feel like toxic a$$ wholes will just keep on picking up the same person, M2 them, pick up, M2, et. until death. that needs a balance. maybe you can't pick the same person up until 6 seconds if you M2 them?

    Lmao m2 accounts to a rushed action XD

  • i like where this is going, maybe to avoid trolling the dying guy could just interrupt it? with the running button just like healing and stuff