Dead by Daylight needs Proximity Chat
Please sign my petition guys
https://www.change.org/p/behaviour-interactive-dead-by-daylight-needs-proximity-chat
Please sign my petition guys
https://www.change.org/p/behaviour-interactive-dead-by-daylight-needs-proximity-chat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don't want to deal with people's harmonica/accordion macros and memes blasting through the speakers. Your petition is unwanted and unwarranted.
I'd love that option, would make the game more realistic. But yea, a lot of people would just ######### around with it, so... no :(
Please no. I'd disable the ######### out of a VOIP system of any kind because I sure as hell don't wanna have to listen to kids screaming at me, at themselves or at others.
Noty, i never play SWF ann i really dont want to be annoyed by other ppl voices/noize/screams. It's good as it is actually and if really you want to chat, do like all swf groups use discord ^_^