"Dedicated servers next Summer"

Yeah right, usually when it comes to this game I always have behaviors back but this is unacceptable. To say something is coming in the summer when play slots are used up the most then bring it in late summer is honestly the dumbest move I could think a company would do. That is if it ever happens because it sure doesn't look like it especially with the ######### show that was the dedicated servers ptb. I just wish they were more vocal about this stuff so when a delay message comes about there isn't an uproar.

Comments

  • We're literally not even a 1/3 of the way into Summer, and I don't think they ever promised anything earlier than August.

  • Would you rather janky dedicated servers that don’t work or wait till the summer is over before pissing and moaning about this.

    Choose wisely

  • Our latest Status Update was at the end of April. We just did a Dedicated Server Player Test Build last week. We are still on track for Summer 2019. If there is a delay, we will say it.

  • Yeah right, usually when it comes to this game I always have behaviors back but this is unacceptable.

    @not_queen are they going to live up to the wait? Are we never going to have to deal with lagswitching anymore?