More living animals in the maps plz

I wish we had other animals than crows, such as bears, wolves, owls, squirrels, frogs...

some of them could be dangerous and possible to bump on em, support?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • True, but what if they gotten hurt by the killers purposely that would be animal cruelty and that might be challenging I like it good idea

  • I'd love to see more animals, even as just map decoration - the horse on Father Campbell's Chapel was such a neat inclusion!

  • @drimmalor said:

    I'd love to see more animals, even as just map decoration - the horse on Father Campbell's Chapel was such a neat inclusion!

    Oh I remember that noob3 when hit it, that was sad but funny how his 'sub' drop

  • @drimmalor said:

    I'd love to see more animals, even as just map decoration - the horse on Father Campbell's Chapel was such a neat inclusion!

    u are a mod with more power than us, so pass it to the devs =)

    @TheIdeaMind2000 said:

    True, but what if they gotten hurt by the killers purposely that would be animal cruelty and that might be challenging I like it good idea

    yup to prevent animal cruelty, killer's hits just are ignored causing no effect

  • I would love huge, majestic silverback gorillas to be striding around on Coldwind Farms.

  • wouldn't mind see cats run around maybe jump scare us.