Hex: Huntress Lullaby works with the Jigsaw boxes?
I would like to know because I tried a new build and I don't know if works properly
Pd: I love soo much the new skins OINK OINK!!!!!
I would like to know because I tried a new build and I don't know if works properly
Pd: I love soo much the new skins OINK OINK!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does not apply to Jigsaw Boxes. Sad Oink.
It does not effect them sadly!! but the trapper perk that makes skill checks smaller in terror radius does tho hoping that information helps you
🐷❤️
Sadly no but unnerving presence and distressing do! with the harder skill check addons it can be super easy to punish progress on the boxes.