Elusive BBQ
Holy ######### I have Clown at P3 50 and it seems like I’ve put over a million into him at this prestige and I am yet to even get BBQ1.
Reminds me of Meyers, at P3 50 I got 43 of the 45 possible killer perks and got all of those 43 to level 3 before BBQ FINALLY showed up in my bloodweb.
Seems like such a waste to use him during the event with no BBQ. On the plus side I got tired of pouring points into him so I got Bamboozled 3 on Meyers and tried the vault master Meyers build, ######### was insane.
Reminds me of Meyers, at P3 50 I got 43 of the 45 possible killer perks and got all of those 43 to level 3 before BBQ FINALLY showed up in my bloodweb.
Seems like such a waste to use him during the event with no BBQ. On the plus side I got tired of pouring points into him so I got Bamboozled 3 on Meyers and tried the vault master Meyers build, ######### was insane.
Comments
3-4 choices at level 50 with the ability to get a 2nd perk if you rush it.
Have this activate only if you have X amount of teachables.