Purchasing pig cosmetics and it says purchase has failed
Im not losing my auric cells and just wanted to see if anyone else is getting this before i send through a ticket to support. I just want the cosmetics :c
Im not losing my auric cells and just wanted to see if anyone else is getting this before i send through a ticket to support. I just want the cosmetics :c
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe the outfit isn't kosher?
Take it as a sign, I guess.
The issue was that everybody was trying to buy them at the same time and the store couldn’t keep up.
got them now, issue solved.