Question: Does this sound like a good build for stealthy players?
My current build is Iron Will III, Spine Chill III, Bond III, and Balanced Landing III/Sprint Burst III
Tagged:
Dev
My current build is Iron Will III, Spine Chill III, Bond III, and Balanced Landing III/Sprint Burst III
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks great honstly: You can tell when a killer is coming, hide when hurt, hide when another survivor might bring them towards you/use bond to get heals and an exhaustion perk. Personally I think BL is better since you don't have to walk everywhere
Looks good to me!
A stealth build I use is Alert, Lightweight, Iron Will and Urban Evasion. But I'm personally pretty bad at escaping chases. So I work really hard not to get into chases in the first place. ;)