How will Bill's teachables work with the Console Release?
Wondering if this has been answered already... But Bill's perks are already on consoles as generic perks. Are they going to switch to teachables when he is released?
I imagine if you already have them on your other survivors they won't just take them away, but i'm also wondering if they aren't on a survivor if you will have to unlock them the traditional way.
Comments
Anyone who knows them keeps them, they just become locked teachables after that and won't appear on bloodwebs until unlocked
If you have them on a character they stay.
If you don't when he releases you gotta get the teachables for everyone you don't have them on.
That's basically all there is to it.
Thanks all!
If you did not have them, they'll be teachables, and have to be unlocked. If you already have them, you'll be banned for having access to perks you're not supposed to.
You're welcome.
So if I have for example, Unbreakable level 1 on Claudette, would I need to unlock Bill's teachable version before Unbreakable level 2 would show up for her?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller exactly like that