Flashlight saves bugged or just bad connection?
Recently it happens more often. I do a nearly perfect flashlight attempt: the beam and the point score appears AFTER the killer starts moving but he still doesn't get stunned. I'm using MLGA to check the ping during the whole match and it's always in the green area when this happens.
Does this happens to someone else aswell? Never had this issue before tho
Comments
"nearly" it has to be perfect if you want to save someone, can't miss time it at all, I've seen consistency in my flashlight saves
No, the blind just has to happen AFTER the pick up animation ended. Which happened as I described.
"perfect" would be to leave the killer 0 room to avoid it, no matter how fast he looks away.
I used "nearly perfect" because the killer COULD have avoided it, but failed and still got the blind after the animation ended.