Survivor perk build test
So I did a perk roulette (and recorded it so expect a video of it this Thursday) and got a real good set of perks in my opinion
I got the following:
Wake up
Self care
Autodidact
Dark sense
What do you guys think?
So I did a perk roulette (and recorded it so expect a video of it this Thursday) and got a real good set of perks in my opinion
I got the following:
Wake up
Self care
Autodidact
Dark sense
What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
imo wake up and self care are solid choices, about autodidact and dark sense not sure...i mean dark sense is a bit better than autodidact but...not enough...a dead hard/balanced landing/lithe and another perk would be very fine.
Autodidact would be better with empathy or bond. Otherwise it's basically just a dead slot. Dark sense is okay... but I wouldn't bring it in over another perk, honestly. I don't usually bring SC and without botany, it takes way too long. The perks are all right, though. It isn't like you got no mither lol.