Any Word on Random Freezes?

I see that people have reported this is there any official news or any information the devs can give is there a ETA on this getting fixed it was fixed for a little but then its happening again and they've gotten even worse since. I Heard people are saying they are memory leaks if so is there a ETA on fixing this?

Comments

  • I'm assuming you mean after the game, not during the game? If so, it is something we are looking into. I do not have an ETA just yet, but we are investigating. As for during the game, if that's the case, please be sure to report it.

  • Are you talking about performance freezes? These aren't so random. I'm on PS4 and for example every time there is an effect with an overlay (exposed status, mangled, losing items to Franklin's etc.), there will be a freeze. It has been that way for ages.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'm assuming you mean after the game, not during the game? If so, it is something we are looking into. I do not have an ETA just yet, but we are investigating. As for during the game, if that's the case, please be sure to report it.

    I get them during the game ive even seen streamers like brobbq get them and even he was confused atleast thats what i was told i even have a few friends who are getting them as well.


    I did report it but my post never was looked into i can link it if need be

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/72822/random-freezes-during-the-game#latest


    I've also seen a few post similar to mine regarding freezes during game before game and even after game ive seen a few people refer to them as memory leaks.


    I've never had them until the ghostface patch and ive played dbd since 2018


    @Peanits

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Are you talking about performance freezes? These aren't so random. I'm on PS4 and for example every time there is an effect with an overlay (exposed status, mangled, losing items to Franklin's etc.), there will be a freeze. It has been that way for ages.

    No These are out of the blue freezes i can be running boom freeze i can get hit by a killer boom freeze i can even load into the game boom freeze they dont last long just a couple seconds but its actually unplayable at times.

  • ALSO it is good to point out it gets worse the longer you leave the game up @Peanits