Let's talk straight
Ok, I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but enough is enough. Someone finally has to say it.
Hegel sucks.
Prove me wrong.
Tagged:
Mod
Ok, I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but enough is enough. Someone finally has to say it.
Hegel sucks.
Prove me wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who the hell is Hegel?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich_Hegel
@ShrekIsHot be glad you don't know. But I can assure you, he sucks.
Just read up on him, he seems like some overrated loser.
Nietzche is even more overrated, prove me wrong
He was a great writer but his philosophy sucks ass.
What are your reasons why he is so bad?
Can we talk gay about Hegel instead? I would prefer that over talking straight about him.
Lul, please, I can't do anything straight, if you know what I mean ;)