New perks
Since this game is running dry on making “good” perks in the upcoming DLCs because there isn’t much more they can add, what perk ideas do you think would be good and actually useful?
what about a perk that gives you a speed boost when you vault pallets? Like lithe, but a separate perk.
what about when you’re on the hook, other survivors within 12m don’t show scratch marks and then have a 3%/4%/5% movement speed. And this effect lasts 3/4 seconds for both of you after being unhooked.
another one maybe being, after unhooking a survivor you take no damage for 3/5/7 seconds.
Maybe a perk that when you stun a killer with a pallet the stun is 10%/20%/30% longer. Maybe includes flashlights.
maybe a perk or item to throw something at the killer that stuns them for like 2 seconds. (doesn’t drop survivors being held)
what are some perk ideas you guys think would actually be useful?
Comments
which DLC are you refering to with having no good perks? Im constantly seeing perks from the last few DLCs being used in builds.
No I’m not referring to any existing DLCs, just that I think they are running out of good perk ideas for future DLCs
Who said that?
I did. Unless you can think of really good perk ideas? Specifically for survivors but killers too. There aren’t many “useful” perks I can think of that would actually be implemented in the game.
You serious with these perks?
Can you think of any perks then?
Sorry dude, didnt mean to be offensive. Its only that these perks are just too broken.
It’s all good. And yeah they obviously would need some tweaks to them but the only one that I feel would be broken would be after unhooking somebody you take no damage for 7 seconds, but oh I forgot to mention that the damage could be applied after the 7 seconds so let’s say they are at full health and get hit 2 times right after unhooking, they end up going down after 7 seconds. It just prevents killers from downing an injured survivor right as the unhook another and then slugging them both.
and the other broken one would be throwing an item at the killer lol but hey why not think of new cool things to add to the game. It would be a one time use.
but the other perks I don’t think they are broken if you really think about them. Idk maybe they are
all these ideas are from a different game but I just tweaked them to be more fitting to DBD. I’d love to hear some actual perk ideas you or anybody else could think of. It’s hard considering what we have already and how limiting perks can be