OP Lag Freddy
My man Freddy Krueger was on Badham, only could do one gen since I had to gen tap since his lag was so bad that skillchecks would not pop up, no visual or audio alert, just me failing, so I had to gen tap, it was like he had a built in Ruin or something, ugh. I managed to escape and get Adept Jeff cause of my SWF pals helping me to the gates, I wanted to just throw that game, we were having win steaks, I lost 2 games in the beginning our few hour play sessions cause I looped the Killer for all gens, 1 disconnect Leatherface that I became friends with, and just great games after with constant escapes, in a row and all, luckily we kept our streak.
Not complaining, just wanted to share how bizarre it was to face him, we were rubberbanded and all, no luck, though I was gonna lose my green toolbox.
Comments
Probably just a buggy map/match.
Skill checks are client side btw.
@Tsulan
No idea on that, maybe it was buggy but it was only one match, ever.
Never happened to me before.
Did any of your SWF teammates also have this? Becaues if yes, then it would be connection problem.
If not then something must've bugged out.
@Milo
Yeah it was all of us, they couldn't heal me without failing a skillcheck, we just had to live with it.