State of solo que after rank reset

Every round some poor r20 gets tunneled, what a great gaming experience. Get me out please

20190715170117_1.jpg


Comments

  • Yeah Rank 15 with tier 3 ruin and noed - of course it was ez, that's what most killers like.

    ez games.

    and then they are the first to cry survivors op when they meet serious opposition.

  • That's why I want to see survivor ranks in my lobby. I like tunneling the life out of red rank players, but it feels bad to do it to a newbie. Sometimes you can tell easily, but not always; even high rank survivors potato around.

  • Since I was in green ranks and currently stuck at yellow ranks atm, here is what I see:

    -Potato survivors that do questionable things during chases

    -Lots of Legion, Wraiths, Trappers, Leatherfaces. And rarely a Spirit or Hillybilly.

    -Lots of farming teammates (Face smack everytime I see this)

    -Some campers and tunnelers

    -Some Disconnects and many (too many) suicides on hook

    -At least generators are somewhat a priority to survivors

    -Only met one killer giving me hatch

    -One killer mori (Leatherface, I was stupid to stay in the Thompson House)

    -Some spicy post game chat (both sides) even though I was being friendly and supportive to the killer

    -25% chance that I will get downed by NOED. Why. (Sacrificed myself so last teammate wouldn't kill himself saving me)

    -Selfcares in corners EvErYwHeRe

    -At least 70% of my teammates are somewhat decent.

  • If it comforts you, that killer will probably never get to the purple ranks.

  • @se05239 said:

    If it comforts you, that killer will probably never get to the purple ranks.

    (Edit, Nevermind, NOED really needs to be a worked for perk. :/)

  • Why uh....why would the Plague run NOED? That's kind of ascended.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why uh....why would the Plague run NOED? That's kind of ascended.

    And Devour Hope. Yikes.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why uh....why would the Plague run NOED? That's kind of ascended.

    It started with Huntresses running NoED. They are indeed ascended.

    @darktrix she hard camped both r20's and then tried to catch me in House of Pain @ Preschool, needless to say she had no idea what was going on.


  • Gotta hard camp while running Devour Hope.