How is Head On in the PTB?
Besides the exploit obviously. Does it work better know or is it still not working most of the time?
I couldn't test it by myself
Besides the exploit obviously. Does it work better know or is it still not working most of the time?
I couldn't test it by myself
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried it and had very good results. It seems fixed. I would not say they buffed it imo, but it just worked as i felt it should.
Thanks, glad to hear that. Head on is a really fun perk when it works. But when it doesn't it's frustating. Hopefully it's gonna be fixed in the live build, can't wait for it use it for some memes
best perk imo just wait till its fixed
I was already using it before, but I'm loving it on the PTB. It feels super solid and the stun is instant.
You are hyping me. I might install the PTB now lol
Best of luck to you, because the PTB just ended. ๐
I cannot wait to re-equip my favorite perk and see some results from time to time. Glad to hear it feels like it works as intended.
It's going to be relegated to strictly meme-perk status. At least that's better than buggy-or-useless-perk status though.
Wait, what?
If anything, I thought this patch needed more QA time. BHVR thinks they've collected enough data?
Oh really? Well unlucky lol, when can we expect the live update? Around 2 weeks?
I hope they change it to a standard cooldown perk and not an exhaustion perk anymore.
This would be so awesome. Head is already one of the "works once but probably not again against a decent smart killer" perk so a cooldown to activate it multiple times in a chase sounds good for me
It would be awesome if "head on" wasn't a exhaustion perk, that perk it's risky and situational :(
how did they fix the Perk? more responsive or increase the size of bubble stun
As a killer main, I'm glad head on is getting fixed. It means iron maiden may not be entirely useless.