DBD - VPN
Hello.
Regarding the rank up error
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/809/OJQ7IEXFE6KU.png I left through the exit gate and got this message pop-up, it acted like I DC'd, and then kicked me to the game log-in screen.
I read that VPN helps with the issue?
I have a friend who is having this problem and its starting to be a real pain to not rank. So my friend installed two VPNs to try and see if the issue. I invite my friend in SWF lobby and we both ready. I get placed in the match lobby and my friend doesn't, it disconnects.
Any suggestions please?
Comments
never seen this issue before.
VPN has helped me with this error. But i play only solo.
Can you let me know which one you used please? Like I said, my friend tried to use VPN but when we search for a match only I manage to enter the match lobby and my friend gets disconnected. Thank you.
Windscribe
So I guess you paid for it? It has limited bandwith.
Yes, paid... :(
Damn. Sorry to hear that. I hope they fix this issue soon.
I hope too cuz ping 250-300 with VPN