Anyone else?
Seeing like some sort of see through black aura of survivors behind walls n such as killer whenever the survivor passes by another aura like a gen or hook? Like I would be playing as the killer and whenever I see someone they hide behind a wall but like I can see some sort of their darken figure behind the wall, hello?
Comments
I noticed it today, too. I saw a survivor (black aura) hiding behind a box. Obviously I didn't take advantage of that.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It is a glitch right now. Just to see if a theory is correct, what platform do you play on? Console or PC? My friend on PS4 noticed this last week. You can see a survivors black figure through walls when within a certain range if they are facing in the same direction as you. I have seen it once in my game as well.
I've heard it many times now that this happens a lot on ps4. But it happened to me on the PC this morning.
Yes I am seeing it on the PS4