..
I don't think that's a question that needs an answer.
Considering Killers can't die, it wouldn't do #########.
@weirdkid5 They'd die if shot with a bfg tho. They'd turn to dust then be revived for a new trial.
Unless they just can't die at all in the lore but i doubt that. Hallowed Blight hurt Trapper in the videos but he came back stronger.
Just imagine Nurse carrying that thing around LOL
@thesuicidefox I think they meant for survivors xD
Like if the Entity was dumb enough to take the doom slayer to survive but couldn't separate him from his guns.
@BBQnDemogorgon said:@thesuicidefox I think they meant for survivors xDLike if the Entity was dumb enough to take the doom slayer to survive but couldn't separate him from his guns.
@BBQnDemogorgon said:
Doom Slayer doesn't need guns...
Also he would totally kill the Entity. Even if it can't die, Doomslayer would still kill it. He is THAT much of a badass.
@weirdkid5 said:Considering Killers can't die, it wouldn't do #########.
@weirdkid5 said:
I guess you have never used a BFG.
@BBQnDemogorgon said:@weirdkid5 They'd die if shot with a bfg tho. They'd turn to dust then be revived for a new trial.Unless they just can't die at all in the lore but i doubt that. Hallowed Blight hurt Trapper in the videos but he came back stronger.
They can feel pain but they can't actually be damaged or killed. The Entity can control all aspects of its realm.
@MegaWaffle I guess you dont know your DbD lore lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think that's a question that needs an answer.
Considering Killers can't die, it wouldn't do #########.
@weirdkid5 They'd die if shot with a bfg tho. They'd turn to dust then be revived for a new trial.
Unless they just can't die at all in the lore but i doubt that. Hallowed Blight hurt Trapper in the videos but he came back stronger.
Just imagine Nurse carrying that thing around LOL
@thesuicidefox I think they meant for survivors xD
Like if the Entity was dumb enough to take the doom slayer to survive but couldn't separate him from his guns.
Doom Slayer doesn't need guns...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_e93G0hHYAlso he would totally kill the Entity. Even if it can't die, Doomslayer would still kill it. He is THAT much of a badass.
I guess you have never used a BFG.
They can feel pain but they can't actually be damaged or killed. The Entity can control all aspects of its realm.
@MegaWaffle I guess you dont know your DbD lore lol