The devs, would they be able to develop the same power of Demogorgon?
I had this series pending to see it this summer, and I've begun to see it just today, I've been fascinated by the actors and what's more curious is the monster. (I do not want to do spoilers of the series, but I've seen the 1 season XD)
Anyway, it would be cool and I would love to see such a power of this monster in dbd, 2 parallel worlds, both of which are affected by what the monster does, I know that we currently have 2 killers that looks like ... Spirit and Freddy control 2 worlds, but I believe and my question is: Would devs be able to develop a power of a parallel world where things in the real intervene in the parallel world?
The story of Demogorgon or his lore, could fit perfectly with Dead by Daylight, behind halloween and the plants of the last event ... everything could fit ... I love this monster. And I would like the devs to change OPINION, since ... Dave Richard said some time ago: WE ARE NOT GOING TO CREATE MONSTERS .....
EDIT:
The power that I would like to see this monster:
The monster starts in the world "upside down" and could appear at any time, warning the survivors with flashing lights (as in the series) being the monster invisible to them, the monster can in the world "upside down" put nests or infect the world to injure the survivors, once wounded may appear in the real world to follow them and shoot them down. Survivors once affected by the monster will suffer hallucinations of the world upside down. Something like that would be scary!
What would your idea be? Contribute ideas, and give your point of view.
Comments
The devs also said their would be no clown killers and no religious killers. Nor would they ever talk. Now we have the Clown and the Plague. The latter who talks. The Demogorgon is a monster/animal but it's still humanoid. It has two arms, two legs, no tail or wings, and an upright body posture.
The only extra work required to make it work is the venus fly trap head and an animation for when it moves on all fours. All doable.
It's true, Dave said recently: Even though we did not want clowns ... they included Clown. I really want to incorporate it into the game, clearly should give animation yes, I do not think it is difficult because they gave an incredible animation to the spirit.
Wouldnt it be sick if the killer could pull survivors into the upside down, where it was a mirror of the normal map, kinda like freddy's current ability, but something more interesting than an action speed debuff, and instead of waking up, you leave through randomly spawned 'gates'. On top of that, you could veen say if a survivor is in the upside down long enough they are 'flayed' and can temporarily be possesed by the killer occasionally, allowing the killer to blow up the gen they're on or stop the heal, in a short period of time, before returning to its body, and knowing where the survivor is
Idk how they would balance him.
If he has a power resembling the show he'd be a blood/sound tracking killer.
I don't think they'd use the upside down at all.
The world "upside down" would be a great thing, something like Spirit and Freddy could be similar, but that would need more programming.
The power that would put would be: That the monster was in the world "upside down" and could appear at any time, warning the survivors with flickering lights (as in the series) being the monster invisible to them, the monster can In the world "upside down" nests or infect the world to injure the survivors, once wounded they may appear in the real world to follow them and shoot them down. Something like that would be scary!