Baby huntress
I hope I'm not breaking the rules by doing this (if I am let me know and I'll take this down) but I'm no good with huntress
I hope I'm not breaking the rules by doing this (if I am let me know and I'll take this down) but I'm no good with huntress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol those survivors were so bad. Yeh your main problem is your being too predictable. You need to sometimes pull your hatchet up when the survivor runs though a pallet, and sometimes not respect it and just hit/run straight through it, otherwise the survivors will learn how your playing, and play to counter it the entire game, rendering your ability useless. That game you were only respecting pallets, so the dwight just kept running you round the same one, wasting time. You only caught him in the end because he was awful. Just be more unpredictable with your pallet respect, or learn which survivors fake throwing down pallets, and which pallet camp, and play against that