Should I get Leatherface?
I have plans to main killer, and my chosen one is Billy. I really want barbaque and Billy so is he worth it? So far my perk plans are Enduring, Ruin, tinkerer, and barbaque and chillie.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leatherface is worth getting just for BBQ. Waiting for it to pop up on the shrine is a crapshoot.
The perk isn't always guaranteed to show up that week though, so you may be waiting a while. BBQ is definitely one of my favourite killer perks. I personally find Leatherface really fun to play as well. It's entirely up to you.
Can either wait or buy it and get immediately.
I'd buy him. The price is really nice, he's fun to play + his perks are pretty slick!
He's only playable at low rank, high rank more often than not you will get rekt
He's worth for collection anyway
He is worth it alone for BBQ, but Franklin's is a nice extra one to throw on if you get a lobby full of toolbox's or flashlights, lets you smack them down.