Blood Bath Offering
Rarity: Ultra-Rare
Grants 200% bonus bloodpoints in all categories for all players
"Take a nice long one"
Don't forget to vote up if you like this!
Rarity: Ultra-Rare
Grants 200% bonus bloodpoints in all categories for all players
"Take a nice long one"
Don't forget to vote up if you like this!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's hella cool. It can be an iridescent offering!
Thanks for the positive feedback! Iridescent is the same thing as ultra-rare.
I would love to see something like this be implemented. I just want more bp ....
/(;-;)/
Me too, it'll help a lot with the grind.
I mean, why not? Could help combat Ebony Moris.
True