Will the clown be fixed soon?

Clowns got a lotta bugs, some still present since his release, just wondering if this was a priority of even known by the devs.

Comments

  • It would probably be super helpful if anyone knew what the hell you are talking about.

    This smells like troll bait

  • @Justice said:

    It would probably be super helpful if anyone knew what the hell you are talking about.

    This smells like troll bait

    Clown has 40+ bugs unique to him.

    No need to be that ######### rude.

  • @Justice said:

    It would probably be super helpful if anyone knew what the hell you are talking about.

    This smells like troll bait


    Granted I don't know of the 40+ unique bugs thing but I do know Clown has a bug that made me quit playing him after it happened to me 3 times in a row in a single game. Very rarely when you throw a bottle it will instantly explode the moment you release even if it doesn't hit anything. I've never seen any patch notes or mentions of this being fixed even though I never see complaints about it therefore I don't try Clown again.

    It's happened to me in a total of 4 games once in the previous 3 and the round it happened to me 3 times was Shelter Woods. The Bottle didn't mysteriously hit a wall I was out in the open. I was confused enough over it the first time where I was looking to see if a survivor was crouched in front of me and I hit them and somehow didn't see.

    This happened to me roughly 6 or so months ago iirc.

  • @Justice said:

    It would probably be super helpful if anyone knew what the hell you are talking about.

    This smells like troll bait

    I mean, to anyone who plays a decent amount of clown its quite clear what im on about, but here are some video examples:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFXp9Ekr3I&t=19s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwn_W-4Qkgo


    Obviously this is only 2 videos and what people have seen by just playing, theres probably loads more bugs we dont know about but thats the basic gist of it... he's a buggy mess.

  • one of the videos is pretty old so some bugs may have been "fixed", but most of them are still unchanged