Killer Cosmetics for Survivors
Can we get killer cosmetics for Survivors?? They could do a Halloween Fancy Dress Party event for Halloween ๐
I really want a Michael Myers and Wraith costume for my survivors ๐
Can we get killer cosmetics for Survivors?? They could do a Halloween Fancy Dress Party event for Halloween ๐
I really want a Michael Myers and Wraith costume for my survivors ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I specifically got Meg cosmetics to pair with my DeathGarden mask so I could give a survivor friend heart attacks, thinking I was a Legion running at them. While I appreciate the sentiment, I think more exact "killer costumes for survivors" are a bad idea - they'd just lead to trolling and yet another increase in toxic behaviour.
However, I would appreciate more unique "entity-touched" cosmetics, similar to legacy skins in lore but with wriggly claws poking through the holes.