New perk, "Not everything is lost"

Nevermind. I can't delete this.

Maybe, I will post a perk revision in a future.

Comments

  • Honestly they should just adjust deliverance to be applicable to your second stage, too.

  • cool idea, i think its neat but the endurance effect is too much

  • Nice idea but just as MyNamePete said the endurance would be too much, but you could combine it with deceisive strike

  • @fluffymareep said:

    Honestly they should just adjust deliverance to be applicable to your second stage, too.

    @fluffymareep Me too.

    @Chantashany said:

    Nice idea but just as MyNamePete said the endurance would be too much, but you could combine it with deceisive strike

    @MyNamePete said:

    cool idea, i think its neat but the endurance effect is too much


    @Chantashany , @MyNamePete :

    With this perk you will get endurance state effect only if the killer is closer than 16 meters (oficial camping distance) and the gates are not activated (I said activated, not opened).

    Reduce the killer distance to 8 meters can be an option. With 8 meters betwhen you (broken and exhausted) and the killer witout endurance is a suicide.