Please make the post-game chat announce when people leave.

I like to chat after a good game, and nothing is more humiliating than realizing I've been talking to no one. That is the single fastest way to ruin a good mood after a fun game, even one that didn't go my way.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I like to chat after a good game, and nothing is more humiliating than realizing I've been talking to no one.

    no, let people leave in peace.

  • I like to chat after a good game, and nothing is more humiliating than realizing I've been talking to no one.

    People sort of expect you to say gg and leave or just leave. It's really rare to have like a conversation with someone who isn't being a human dumpster fire in this game.

  • In Oceania at least, the community is mostly very nice, and will chat after the game pretty often. There's plenty of ######### of course but good people far outnumber them.

    I'm not asking for people to have to stay, I just wanna know when they leave so I'm not waiting for a response from no one.

  • Interesting. It is true that sometime i don't know if i should wait for an answer, or if i'm wasting time because everyone left. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • I think it'd be a good feature to show if people are no longer there. c: I've had instances where I tried to talk to teammates after or as the killer, I say "gg" to the void. If you see no one's there, you wouldn't waste any time talking.