How to depip without screwing ppl over
I've reached red rank with my survivor and now my real life friends and family are scared to swf with me because I do occasionally pull a red rank killer and they stand about 30 seconds of a chance.
How do I depip without screwing people on my team over? I can keep playing solo or with other red rank players, but have more fun with my family and friends.
Any ideas?
How do I depip without screwing people on my team over? I can keep playing solo or with other red rank players, but have more fun with my family and friends.
Any ideas?
Comments
@chefdave12118 Tell them to git gud seems like the only way.
Or change your family!
Honestly, I've been playing with 2 other friends whilst they went from rank 20 to 15, meanwhile I stayed stagnant Rank 1. It didn't really effect anything, especially since they don't really mind losing here and there. Since you upgrade to SWF you're put at a major advantage.
The queues are longer when it's harder to find a match for SWF. When my group was at Rank 17 and I was tryharding to Rank 1, games would take YEARS to find, to the point where we settled for 250 ping as long as we were playing.
I recommend leaving match once every couple of games (like 1 in 3-4) once you get put on your last hook, as a previous poster suggested. Depipping 1 by 1 is really mind-numbing and can take multiple hours. Plus the killer gets more bloodpoints when you do.
And dc'ing worries me because dbd has a fairly small player base and I don't want to be known as the player that DC's (I also stream on YouTube).
So I'm either just going to be a gen jockey and leave the unhooking and healing to others or just wait for the rank reset and really pay attention to not getting to this point again .