Freddy worth Prestige 1 just for the bloody glove?

So the only prestige item I'm thinking of is the Glove for Freddy, but I don't know if it's worht giving up the perks and addons I have already anyone have opinions?

I have a million saved so I could prestige and get back to 40-ish pretty quick then grind before his rework goes live. Or I could just start stockpiling addons and finishing the perks I'm missing on him.

Comments

  • If your current perks are not that good I would do it, but not for the glove.

  • Depends how much you like the bloody glove. I think it's one of the best looking prestige weapons.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Depends how much you like the bloody glove. I think it's one of the best looking prestige weapons.

    I agree, I decided to just stick with it so I keep all my items and I do have some good perks I would rather not grind through again.