Survivors & Killers changing their rank at 20 or 1. Exploit?
So I've seen players using a program to get any rank instantly.
Did you know?
Do you accept that pro players can go and bully/farm at rank 20?
So I've seen players using a program to get any rank instantly.
Did you know?
Do you accept that pro players can go and bully/farm at rank 20?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well damn.
Can i get that to be able to play the game? Im alone here in rank 1 no one wants to play with this killer :'( lol
This is only a visual bug.
It still uses their regular Rank for matchmaking, not 20.
I'm not talking about a "visual bug". There's for sure a legal or not way to change your rank. I hope we'll have an answer from devs right on one of their stream. Changing instantly from rank 1 to 20 should be a game feature then.
This is only a visual bug.
It still uses their regular rank for matchmaking, not 20.
maybe if we spam this response the idiocy will stop, this has been an ongoing issue for them, they have answered this question many times on stream.
The leagues or leaderboard system could stop bad matchmaking and "put on hold" the rank 1-20 system
Everyone is pointing to the rank reset, but recently we've seen people like Marth and Bahroo do ######### like "20 to 1" perkless. With Bahroo specifically he turned his screen black for a few minutes, and when it came back on he was on his same profile but instead of being rank 1 he was reset to rank 20.
And of course a BHVR employee comes to watch and they both just joke "Lul, how crazy that this happened! What a freak accident I just accidentally reset to rank 20 in the few moments my stream was showing a black screen. Oh well, guess I'll just crush less skilled players and mock them for being bad."
If some of the larger streamers are doing this with BHVR approval, there is little hope that they'll ever do anything to stop other people.
Why are you watching their streams, if you know that's what they're like? I don't get it.
Is this still a thing? If you have experience with this share here some words.
I've only seen swf with 1 rank 20 and the other 3 red ranks. Although I did verse 4 red ranks at rank 14 after rank reset
Any other reports?
It's a common 'issue' , people do it all the time, it's funny how some don't know about this 'magical' program