When do you think Pig cosmetics will come out? (Speculation)
Title. I'm guessing they will be here either in the mid-chapter patch or between mid-chapter and bext chapter.
Title. I'm guessing they will be here either in the mid-chapter patch or between mid-chapter and bext chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
Excellent speculation friend
They should be the next two cosmetics released in the next two weeks. Next week will probably come with Tapp and Leather Piggy and the following week will be cute piggy and the other Tapp skin.
Yes, I agree 100%
Friday the 13th: The Game PTSD intensifies.
I personally think they'll be released with the mid-chapter patch and Freddy's rework.
I think they'll try to make a big deal out of her getting cosmetics and not just release them the way they've released every other Killer's cosmetics since they're the first ever (IIRC) post-release licensed cosmetics.
If they were just going to release them before the mid-chapter they should have released between other cosmetics and not back-to-back.
Back-to-back will create an oversaturation of Pig cosmetics while also not treating them in a very special way. It won't attract or interest the non-Pig main casual audience if they do it that way.
Yep, they are indeed the first. That's a good point. I hope they do make a big deal about it really.