Is sole Survivor bugged?
I had a match where the last person was hooked and wasn't very far from me, yet the killer still found me from BBQ, the perk didn't light up or anything. 2 dead Survivors = 48 meters, so I should've had plenty of room right?
I had a match where the last person was hooked and wasn't very far from me, yet the killer still found me from BBQ, the perk didn't light up or anything. 2 dead Survivors = 48 meters, so I should've had plenty of room right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well that depends. Were you certain they found you due to BBQ and not from audio or line of sight?
In general you typically want to not use Sole Survivor as it isn't a good or even decent perk. You'd be better off with Distortion which does the job much better even if it is limited by tokens.
I was in a building and had iron will while injured, they came directly to the building, even though I was just getting out of a locker. And the perk didn't light up either, what do you make of this?
You would have had 8 meters of room. BBQ is seeing all survivors outside of 40m, and if the perk has 48m protection, you only have 8m for protection from bbq.