The more lockers case
Okay hear me out.... theres a lot of threads going after the nurse etc..... imo her base kit is fine her range addons do need looking at along with her blink addons but that's all.......
Now for my idea.... lockers do give a form of defense against nurse... right after a blink if you hop in it she fatigues and the chase continues...... this may not give a lot against God nurses but atleast there would be more options...
This is also a small amount of love towards "head on" and huntress.....
Thoughts on this idea....
Comments
I wouldn't mind it, it would also slightly nerf BBQ again since there's more lockers to hide your aura in but whatever, everyone just runs it for the bps
I would like to see 50% more lockers in every map, and it's not just for OP's idea, it more of a stealth buff, something survivors been wanting forever! :)
I wouldn't mind. More yoinks for me😁.
Good thing Iron Maiden exists!
there are some maps that do lack lockers, mostly because there wouldn't be a logical area for them to be placed, so maybe lockers themed to the maps could be placed in more obscure areas that aren't the looping areas as well?
More lockers for Head On? Yaaa boi
Yeah theres tracking perks to build momentum that are far better then BBQ now..
I'd enjoy seeing this..
@OKUL_COCUGU ... this would be a buff to iron maiden as well xD as underwhelming that perk maybe lol