Just an idea
Hello people of the fog
I thought I might toss an idea here since devs are reading the forums and communicating with us actively ( which is something very nice of them )
I wanted to ask for opinions about my idea of rewarding ranks by colors
If you play a game in red rank = 15 % extra BP post trial ( example ) if you made 10000 BP you will get 1500 more
………………………….
Purple rank = 10 %
green = 5 %
grey ranks no rewards, to encourage players to keep playing the game, and getting better and advancing in rank.
I'd like to see a devs opinions on this thread if possible and thanks in advance
Comments
more bp. yes.
Yes yes and YES!
I really don't like the idea of punishing lower-ranked players like that. You're basically giving greens an arsenal, and then when they get matched against yellows...
If there were an interest in this idea, I would want the bonus based on your OPPONENTS' ranks.