Dark121
initialization error in xbox
initialization error in xbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just read this in another forum:
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Seems to be an xbox issue and probably fixed already.
Not for all of us. I've been having this error for over 5 months. Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone who can move this up the chain of command?
I just got the initialization error on my xbox today... can soeone please help
Check Xbox Live status, they are having issues.
yeah for me my xbox live is still good. unless xbox put something out about it.