Bring back the moonlight offerings
I miss em
You can have NOED and DS in return!
I miss em
You can have NOED and DS in return!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How about NO?
But hear me out! How about yes!
NO!
I still remember those matches, where i couldn´t see anything at all.
Not enjoyable.
The reason they removed them as because of the issues they caused with map lighting. I've had several times that Lery's hospital was much darker to the point of some rooms being 100% black. They mentioned it was having unintended effects on some maps that they couldn't fix. You can still use them in KYF so rejoice at that!
But a 1v1 is kinda boring
I'd give you advice on getting more friends but I believe experience is required in order for me to do so (._. )
Bring it back just for Game and Lery's.
Makes the maps look better overall.