Themes
Which event and killer theme was your favorite?
I really liked the Legion theme, Moonrise, and Plague theme. The Halloween ones were really good too. :)
(Though people say they hated Plague theme in Youtube. I don't understand though.)
Which event and killer theme was your favorite?
I really liked the Legion theme, Moonrise, and Plague theme. The Halloween ones were really good too. :)
(Though people say they hated Plague theme in Youtube. I don't understand though.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Ghostface, after that Darkness Among Us and The BBQ summer event.
Unpopular opinion. Clown's.
I loved the Hallowed Blight Event. So many bps and amazing cosmetics. My favorite theme is Legion's.