Ruin issue

Do you almost consistently hitting greats when ruin is not applied but you struggle hitting greats when ruin is a thing?

Comments

  • Do you almost consistently hitting greats when ruin is not applied but you struggle hitting greats when ruin is a thing?

    Mine is the opposite I hit greats more often with ruin XD. Idk the color difference must make my timing skills advance. If latency causes me to miss to many of ruin I just look for the totem.

  • The thing is with great skillcheck colour(size). It looks quite smaller as it really is. Mess around your screen settings to get same results as if ruin is not even there. As the result you should get the same sized great skillcheck as when ruin is not applied.

  • Do you almost consistently hitting greats when ruin is not applied but you struggle hitting greats when ruin is a thing?

    Literally all the time, I hit good skill checks when ruin is active then hit greats when it's not. I make fun of myself about it all the time XD.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/75062/ruin-issue

    Literally all the time, I hit good skill checks when ruin is active then hit greats when it's not. I make fun of myself about it all the time XD.

    The thing is with great skillcheck colour(size). It looks quite smaller as it really is. Mess around your screen settings to get same results as if ruin is not even there. As the result you should get the same sized great skillcheck as when ruin is not applied.

  • I tend to hit more greats with Ruin than without, actually.

  • Gen times:

    Ruin applied :

    1 : 26 ( 3 greats out of 3 skillchecks total )

    1: 32 ( 6 greats out of 7 skillchecks total)

  • I wonder if ruin made the skill checks go in reverse so they spun random directions and possibly rotated. Would this help make it harder than a simple tap of space. Like the skillcheck spins clockwise while the tick part spins counter-clockwise. To me that is ruining your chances at hitting great skill checks as well.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    I wonder if ruin made the skill checks go in reverse so they spun random directions and possibly rotated. Would this help make it harder than a simple tap of space. Like the skillcheck spins clockwise while the tick part spins counter-clockwise. To me that is ruining your chances at hitting great skill checks as well.

    Nice idea

  • Thanks it would be a simple change. Would make you want to cleanse the totem.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    I wonder if ruin made the skill checks go in reverse so they spun random directions and possibly rotated. Would this help make it harder than a simple tap of space. Like the skillcheck spins clockwise while the tick part spins counter-clockwise. To me that is ruining your chances at hitting great skill checks as well.

    Omg this would make me rip my hair off