New feature regarding SWF
So, let's face it, SWF isn't a problem but toxic SWF is, the thing is you can't fix one without hurting the other, so I have this suggestion.
Picture this: you're a killer waiting for people to join your lobby, and when they do you wont always know if they are swf or not, so my suggestion is to add some kind of web on the players names connecting who are in group, these webs could be colored.
So if there are 2 claudettes in my lobby, I'll see a web connecting their names and I'll know they are in group, same if there are 3 or even 4 people in group.
A 2 person web could be colored yellow.
A 3 person web could be colored green
And a 4 person web could be colored purple/Pink.
But why? I dont post this because I like to dodge swf or things like that, but when it comes to a 4 man swf I like to be prepared, and i believe this is the best way to help reduce a big problem right now.
Comments
I've been suggesting a lobby UI that shows everyone who's in a SWF and with who, plus add a reward for the killer (and solo survivors) for playing against/with the SWF(s).
But it kinda boils down that survivors don't wanna get dodged. It'd inconvenience them too much. Heck, I often see survivors wanting the lobby to be changed that the killer cannot see what survivor they're playing as or if they're using an item or not.
And between the two suggestions.. I fear that if Behavior were to implement one of them, survivors would be the ones who'd get their will through and killers would be ######### over even more.
So meta gaming? Youi can already see who the survivors are friends with by clicking on their profile. The survivors are supposed to work as a team anyway.
Also, why not let survivors see the killers steam ID while we're at it?
I don't feel like lobby dodging is a big thing anymore, I've never been dodged in a long time even with more than 1 survivor running legacy skins, nor have I dodge survivors.
Even if it still happened, the one getting disadvantaged is the killer, with the time that takes a lobby to even create you really can't afford to dodge.
Well, you can have your profile on private.
And... why let the survivors see the killer steam id? I'm not saying I disagree, but I don't see any use to it