long killer queues
Took a few months off because I got switched to graveyard shift. Came back and the killer queues are now pretty long again. Anyone else having this issue?
Took a few months off because I got switched to graveyard shift. Came back and the killer queues are now pretty long again. Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, it started around understand 6 weeks ago
Yeah I've noticed an increase in the queue times as killer. I've just been playing a lot more survivor recently due to the queues :/
Once you get to the red ranks it will take even longer. It took me 35 minutes to find a math at rank 7 which isn't even a red rank. What rank are you Vick?
Survivors may have switched to Killer. People suspected it was due to Double BP, The Anniversary Event and just Ghostface's release. It maybe Solo survivor sucks so bad to play that they would rather play killer.
This. Solo survivor is unbearable currently.