matchmaking times as killer are broken or something
as survivor i can find a game instantly killer nope feels like im waiting forever. something must be broken or bugged on the dbd side of things for killer doubt im the only one having this issue just sitting in the lobby and nothing
Comments
What rank are you? If you are low rank killer its probably because every survivor main started playing killer.
I´m at rank 3. I get instant lobbies as killer.
20-30min in looby as a killer, waiting
rank 16 but survivor im only like rank 13 or whatever but as survivor instantly find a lobby as killer nope seems like its snails pace or at a crawl to find a game. all i want is to get double bps lol
At rank 17 I had to wait 30-40 min for a game. Now that I ranked up a bit its 1 min max. I suggest you go full tryhard (yes tunneling and camping is legit) to double pip as many games as possible