Youtube - The Huntress
Hi everyone,
I have a Youtube channel where I make movies with The Sims 4 and I love Dead By Daylight so I decided to create a short film based on DBD.
The first chapter is with The Huntress, if people love it, i will make a part II.
Hope you enjoy it and give me feedback
Thank you ๐
Comments
I didn't know that The Sims did that. Is it some type of mod? I liked it, it's different from what i usually watch. If you do make another would it be a different killer? Or a part 2? Good job anyway!๐๐ฐ
Hi, thank you ๐
I use the Andrew pose player and then I download a lot of animations and poses, some scenes is make with green screen (6 hours for a 3 minutes video ๐).
If I a make a part II it's gonna be a different killer, I wanted to do it with Rin but I only found The Huntress, Legion and The Plague skin ๐
Good luck on your next video then!๐
Thank you ๐