Hey Cosmetics Team!

Hi there, I’m pretty sure it’s around this time of the year where you guys coming up with designs for the event that occurs in the month of October. 


I just wanted to throw in some cosmetic concepts that would be nice to see for this year. The cosmetics for last year was awesome. 


  1. Bloody cosmetics for killers & survivors. 

I know that we have the prestige clothing but it would be nice to have a more stylish cosmetic that is indulge in blood. 


  1. Halloween costumes for killers. And only Halloween mask for every survivor ( originals ofc) similar to how every survivor got an ugly sweater. 


It would be nice for the mask to be inspired by the killers they came with.

Thanks for taking a look.

Comments

  • doktah feng min, i can already see it

  • Hi there, I’m pretty sure it’s around this time of the year where you guys coming up with designs for the event that occurs in the month of October. 

    I love your idea with those mask cosmetics, I would love to see that too.The bloody clothing would have to look very different than the prestige one.That would be hard to do I think :o