Saved then autoused decisive strike?
So, the scenario is like this:
I am being picked up, i hit my decisive strike and at same time my friend tries to flashsave me, i get freed, it says that d strike got used but i didnt become obsession.
Next time i got picked up i got autosaved without pallet, flash or skill check.
Does that mean my d strike got saved, and then automaticaly used?
Thoughts?
Comments
Sounds like it. Interesting, first time I've ever heard of this happening
Yeah, it was quite unexpexted, same thing apparently happened to him before.
Decisive got used up but didnt become obsession.
It was even better cuz his adrenalin got butchered up and he was on death hook with open gate.
That would be what happened, yes. It's not intended and will hopefully be fixed soon, but what happens is basically:
Basically it's a frame-perfect bug.
Does it needs to be fixed tho?
Well I would hope they'd make it so your DS isn't used, so next time you're picked up you get another skill check.
In the sense that it make you completely immune and prevents you from being picked up for the rest of the match, yes. Although that doesn't necessarily mean that it needs to use DS when you're already saved with a flashlight.
That would be neat.
That would be appreciated.
@Peanits This has happened to my friend as well. We tried to reproduce it in kyf but the timing is just too strict. The skillcheck also has to be late so the pickup animation has enough time to finish. It doesn't make you completely immune but it does still give you one unavoidable ds (I'm pretty sure).
I wonder if it works with pallets.