Anyone else vsing too many ebony mori camping killers these days?
I just had enough and going to play killer for a while.
I just had enough and going to play killer for a while.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t like to dodge mori’s but there’s been extra sweat lately. I’m assuming the killer is having a bad day. I swear I never run into insta heals the way I run into ultra rares from killers.
Maybe we are having a bad luck but since yesterday I only recall two games without ebony. This is weird...
Vsing?
Versing?
Just had a game with dc as a killer. Let other two people do gens and escape, pipped. More enjoyable on this side at least.
Ahh, okay.