Cosmetics!
Hello,
just seen the Chute Malfunction and Cold Wasteland cosmetic sets are available for IRIDESCENT SHARDS!!!!
Sweet!!!
I know the Pig/Tapp ones will be Aurics only but jolly good show for free cosmetics!
Thanks!
Hello,
just seen the Chute Malfunction and Cold Wasteland cosmetic sets are available for IRIDESCENT SHARDS!!!!
Sweet!!!
I know the Pig/Tapp ones will be Aurics only but jolly good show for free cosmetics!
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which ones are those?
I love parachute Dwight.
Chute Malfunction is Dwight (with parachute)
Cold Wasteland is Huntress (ram skull cultists)
They are really Awesome!!!
The only problem is, I cannot bring myself to ditch anything out of my Dwighty build...
Cycling helmet/leggings w Xmas Jumper...
They still cost 10$
You can get Dwight's with shards.
Am i the only one who wonders how the huntress can see ANYTHING with those masks on?
...if you pay with money...
the point is, that you can pay with Iridescent shards - game time!
How many shards? 21 000?
Nope, I wonder all the time too
Yarp! How many hours does that equate to?
Parachute Dwight ๐